A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The ashtray said...

... you were up all night.

So yeah, I've got one of those blogs that people rarely update but that has been because of work. Yes. You heard me correctly.

WORK.

Me, of all people.

It's been quite hectic round here as the company finalises a programme of capital expenditure for the airport and submits it to the Regulator, users, etc. My boss has been on maternity leave since July and thus a certain burden has been passed onto lowly me, and speaking of lowly me, that promotion has predictably stalled with the Chief Executive and will not be processed until some point (unspecified) in November.

The good news is that it will be backdated, should I get it and the other bit o'good news is that things have calmed down a bit. But it probably won't take much to turn this into our winter of discontent!!!

I should have much ado about nothing to review for you this weekend: a debate, a concert and an octogenarian's birthday.

I have also signed up for NaNoWriMo so expect progress reports.

Back to work and back to wondering now... What has become of little Dave in China? How is Jim getting on in 'Stralia? And countless others!

Maybe all this blog needs is a shot in the arm.
posted by Christophe at 19.10.06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home