A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Friday, June 15, 2007

Bad news on every front...

Well, that's that...

Just been informed that my old aptitude standard currently ain't what the Dept of Foreign Affairs is looking for right at the moment...

So, there's nothing for it but to invest in the snooker cue and try and get down to the Sports Complex and see if I can get in a comfortable nine frames a day. It's pretty quiet down there in the afternoons and my top clearance hasn't broken 30 yet so there is still plenty of accomplishment there to be had.

In other news, a friend from my trip is coming over for a couple of days tomorrow and the weather has turned suitably irish or "cat" as we like to say.

Hopefully, it'll ease off enough to negotiate Dublin relatively dryly but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So, there ya go, I'm sure I've got more bad news I could post but I'm not quite in the mood.

I'm off to buy a snooker cue.
posted by Christophe at 15.6.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home