A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Sunday, October 28, 2007

One of the most exciting things...

I just found out yesterday that Sean Penn is bringing us one of my favourite books to the silver screen.

Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer, which charts the story of a young guy called Christopher McCandleless as he voyages, as the title suggests into the wild. Everybody who reads this book ends up in Alaska, I've been, Dave's been. It's an absolute classic and a beautiful poignant human story.

I'm absolutely convinced this film will be brilliant. I always like Sean Penn's work and even better, this film is scored by an Eddie Vedder soundtrack.

I've a good feeling about this.

9th November 2007 - Irish Release.

I COMMAND YOU TO GO AND SEE IT!

http://www.intothewild.com/

posted by Christophe at 28.10.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home