A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Peace prize? Give me a break, Al...

People tend to forget Gore has already been in the Whitehouse and didn't seem to do much for environmental issues back then.

Change the dependencies of the american consumer much?

I don't quite remember that. I remember Clinton carpet bombing civilians in the former Yugoslavia and Gore being complicit with that. I remember Clinton cutting and running in Darfur and leaving the Somalians to a god awful fate and Gore being complicit with that.

I remember the United States not sending troops, materials or anything of substance to the people of Rwanda during the genocide in 1994.

And he was in office for that too. Oh and of course, you could throw the sanctions against the Iraqis too, for good measure.

Al, it's not the economy or the environment, it's your track record, stoopid.
posted by Christophe at 16.10.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home