A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, October 8, 2007

Society in general...

Some little fecker took my driver side wing mirror at some point on Friday night / Saturday morning.

Twas parked outside Christian's whilst we were attending Jane sister's 21st, who as a blonde looks dangerously like the lead singer from Transvision Vamp, and lo and behold, when I emerged in the am, twas gone!

I'd say my face was a picture but that was the first time I've been a victim of vandalism in a long time. Perhaps ever, in a real sense. It was a real neat job so perhaps theft is more appropriate.

No smashed glass or anything, even the motor seems to be working perfectly on the thing.

It's not the €60 that annoys me, it's the hassle pure and simple.

I blame society in general, then Bertie, then the capitalist system and finally God.
posted by Christophe at 8.10.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home