A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas loot...

Just to get things up and running here after severe bouts of christmas and drinking, I shall describe the gifts received, well two of 'em anyway.

I got a Sony Playstation portable which is highly intriguing, as though I enjoyed both the PS1 & 2 to various degrees, I never had a gameboy or any some such. The screen is very nice on it and it seems to work well, only have FIFA08 and Smackdown Vs. Raw on it at the minute but will probably pick up Final Fantasy Tactics shortly... Looks like some good fun to be had on lunch hour here, or even during business trips (I have 3 days in Brussels coming up)...



I also got what I REALLY WANTED... Which is the latest Garmin Sat Nav, the nuvi... It's very nice and even comes with bluetooth for the phone, so I can do hands free if I so feel like it, plus it has all the maps of Eastern Europe alongside the rest of the Member States... That could be alot of fun but it's eminently practical for me, who gets lost trying to find friends houses in Dublin.



Very good altogether.
posted by Christophe at 27.12.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home