A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I don't know whether to fuck you or close the joint bank account...

It's probably symptomatic of just how little loving and how little interest I've been displaying recently in the real live opposite sex that I've started to entertain certain thoughts about that fairy in the Bank Of Ireland advert.

You don't know the one? Sure ya do... Or if you come from foreign climes...

Here she is...

"A quick overdraft"

Ah, when she starts talking about her first overdraft, I'm mixed up... I half want to sweep her off her feet and half want to dash her brains out for encouraging another infantile generation to base jump off the debt mountain at a ridiculously early age without even a napkin for an emergency chute.

She's cute but she's reprehensible...

That's probably why I fancy the ears offa her...

posted by Christophe at 20.11.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home