A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Friday, November 9, 2007

Give something up...

My work, my past-times... Take me to alot of financial websites, and alot of advice is doled out to those who fear... With legitmate cause some, about the future, etc.

Today, I encountered a post entitled: "Give something up"...

And while there's a certain rationale behind this, the first objects or luxuries he / she suggested were of course, are old friends... Alcohol & Nicotine.

Now I'm sorry.

Life does not imbue with the get up and go attitude it is supposed to.

Literally, I can face a day, 2 days... Three even... Without either.

But an entire week? I think not.

My job literally does drive me to drink and it would drive you there too.

You would not believe what I have to do next week. And why do I have to do it? Because, in certain ways, I'm the only fecker with the bollocks to do it, I don't mind the challenge either in certain ways.

But if I felt like, saving €10 per day right now, would translate into better financial freedom at a time in my life when I can barely get out of bed, never mind get it up... Then, I'd have to say, what is the shagging point...

With all this pressure right now, if I can't come home and crack a fucking beer, I'd rather be dead.

And I wouldn't mind a cigarette either...
posted by Christophe at 9.11.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home