A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The path to the dark side...

I've been growing increasingly snippy in my various online contributions recently.

I suppose it's a reflection that I don't think there is that much to laugh about when domestically and internationally, we are facing an enormous credit crunch and the damage that the unwinding of a massive speculative bubble in property is going to rend.

I'm also not too thrilled at the future prospects for Cuba and seriously not interested in the Democratic race for the runners up spot outside the White House.

I've also not been anywhere for a bit, though I have a trip to Amsterdam and tix for The Hold Steady next week.

Perhaps, it's 2008 cabin fever afflicting me already or I just badly need to get laid.

That's the plan, Amsterdam...
posted by Christophe at 4.3.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home