A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Music snobbery...

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot makes me a snob...

Top 10 cover songs of all time...

This is an interesting little article on cover songs, I agree with most of the choices, The Sundays version of "Wild Horses" being an especial favourite. Strange though that they didn't mention Roxy Music and "Jealous Guy", which is still for my meagre salary, the best cover around...

A number of strong contenders in that list though! And I can't wait to check out The Postal Service cover of Phil Collins. Actually, there's a point, Iron and Wine does some savage covers of The Postal Service.

Ah lists, where would you be without them!

posted by Christophe at 14.2.08

2 Comments:

Actually, I should have also mentioned Radiohead's version of Carly Simon's classic: "Nobody does it better"...

14.2.08  

Ah yeah, love that version (Nobody does it...)
Know where I could download it?

23.2.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home