A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Sunday, January 27, 2008

From Houston to Trim via Brussels...

A bit of an onslaught of a week here.

I could tell you all about it, "it" involving a certain amount of romance last Sunday accompanied by numerous pints of guinness and smithwicks. "It" also involved a hell of a lot of work, mostly in Belgium as the romance mostly faded but the beer and work flowed.

"It" also involved getting my hands on some back catalogue CDs, SpaceHog, Rocket from the Crypt and the Seu Jorge record from The Life Aquatic.

Work is not the only thing I have complete control over recently. Times are, how you say, turbulent. But opportunities abound in the midst of mixed messages. We are entering a career defining stage, I guess.

Then, last night it was Trim and a visit to an old friend. A splendid night was had in a beautiful little pub called, David's Lad. Then back to the gaff, where a gently dozing Korean girl forced me to stay up watching Alfred Hitchcock's, Strangers on a Train.

I don't know why I had to stay up, her boyfriend got to go to bed.

By the way, anyone interested in swapping murders??? Figuratively speaking of course.

Romance has gone back to Houston.
posted by Christophe at 27.1.08

1 Comments:

Seu Jorge. His Carolina album is quality.

29.1.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home