A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Casey & Dr. Phil...

Hey,

I will be on the Dr. Phil show this Wednesday!

7PM Chanel 31 in Sacramento. Use this link to look up your state for local stations and times:

http://drphil.com/shows/listing/

I will try to get a recording of it and post it here: http://serin.us

My Current Status:

The show was taped a few months ago. I'm still trying to save my marriage. Following Dr. Phil's advice by staying off-line and working a steady job. Unfortunately there hasn't been much progress. Still hoping though. Prayers appreciated!!

And I still have 250 to 500K of defaulted debt and foreclosure deficiencies to deal with (plus other more serious legal issues). And I don't think bankruptcy will be a good move for me.

I'd love to pay it all off instead. That would be a sweet comeback story. We'll see...

By the way, do you know anybody who is facing foreclosure?

I can help by sharing my experience of going through 6 foreclosures, dealing with short sales, 1099s, deficiency judgments, etc. I was blessed with some great lessons.


--
Casey Serin
posted by Christophe at 15.1.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home