A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh the irony...

So yeah, when I started out this blog baby it was meant to be probably alot more than it has morphed into. I haven't really gotten into the personal stuff I thought I might and I've probably been too infrequent with the gig / dvd / movies review end of things aswell but maybe I'm spreading myself too thin across the likes of Travbuddy / thepropertypin / facebook and other blogs.

Either way, perhaps I need to think about reorientating the whole approach a bit but it's not like you're going to provide any feedback, eh! That's one of the virtues of talking into space I suppose.

It's a handy links fest for myself though!

I'm thinking of taking a trip to Amsterdam for Patrick's day. Seeing as it hits on the Monday and would require no extra annual leave. Really only Paris / London and Amsterdam have the flight frequency to be viable and I've done the other two to death. Although, apparently hotels in Amsterdam are shit so it might be pricier than previously anticipated...
posted by Christophe at 2.1.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home