A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, December 31, 2007

"Just another...

... just another anti-climatic train wreck from start to finish, which I'll end up drowning in alcohol come the next December 31st."

Prescient.

I'll predict next year now...

Just another ...

You get the picture.

Highlights and lowlights of this year included the surprising enduring popularity of thepropertypin, me crashing the car back in March, Leon's wedding and not a great deal else. Actually, I suppose it was the year I left formal political activity for the time being and also the year, I nearly went as far as putting an offer in on a place but am seriously glad sense returned before that point. It was also the year in which Granny finally succumbed to both old age and a very long illness. I went to Belgium, Slovakia, Italy and Spain all for the first time aswell.

Well, here's wishing you and yours all the best for the arbitrary rolling over of clocks this midnight that we, adherents to the modern calender, place so much store by.

The times they are a stayin', roughly the same...
posted by Christophe at 31.12.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home