A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dear Miami...

I rarely get excited by pop music these days but it's doing no disservice to Mme Murphy to say she has created a perfect pop gem with this thing... "Dear Miami".

I have no real idea what it's about but like all the best music you can put your own slant and interpretation on it...



On a lesser blog, they'd get all hung up on the irish connection but I couldn't give a shit. I always liked the Moloko singles generally but this is feisty, seriously feisty. And the rest of the record, explored to date, makes it sound like a keeper.
posted by Christophe at 17.1.08

2 Comments:

I've been giving de RĂ³sh some serious love in the gym. Overpowered is one of those albums that I almost feel like I should be ashamed to like, it's too much fun dammit!

26.1.08  

Indeed... Although, I have now moved on to Seu Jorge and The Life Aquatic Studio Sessions!

Eccelente! (I don't know the portugese for excellent!)

27.1.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home