A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The blame game...

Well, ain't it a pretty thing.

I can understand, you're not well. You've dropped the ball, even more than that, things are changing around you faster than you can appreciate. Hell though, I'm really only trying to help out but I need to remove my back from being your steak knife holder pretty damn quick because I see you own a set of six and honestly, I like my back the way it is.

CYA time baby.

Cover your ass.

There is major shit kicking off and it ain't finished yet and if I get my way and a basic empowerment issue sorted out, there is going to be hell to pay, old man. Hell to pay.

I know you're sick but your only personal fiefdom had to come tumbling down at some point, all you boys are going to get yours, I'm going to tear it apart, start again so I can create the monopoly on information and become powerful and sanctimonious like you.

That's if I live till Tuesday.

Carpe Diem.
posted by Christophe at 31.1.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home