A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's no picnic...

Not really recovered yet from the weekend's exertions, also had a night out (Tuesday) for a mate who was briefly returning home from China and that led to pain (Wednesday).

I've noticed alot of my sidebar blog links are going on hiatus, it's like ennui has hit the lot of them, I can't help but think I'm the common connection and some sort of Tom Parlon-esque jonah but I refuse to become part of that flowing tide!!!

This blog shall persevere!

A bastion of inanity shouted into an intellectual void like a blind drunk staggering home from a night on the tiles at 8 in the morning...

Anybody spied any foxy (female) bassplayers recently? I'm all out... And I refuse to put Kim Deal up...
posted by Christophe at 4.9.08

1 Comments:

I completely blame my hiatus on my poor pc giving up the ghost (rest in peace poor Inspiron 6000). Blogging from someone else's pc just doesnt have the right feel to it.

5.9.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home