A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, March 12, 2007

All these things that I haven't done...

I have to post up reviews of:

- Last King of Scotland

- Death Cab for Cutie DVD: Drive Well, Sleep Carefully

And also:

- A story from last week about me and my bro...

- Something about the latest kerfuffle* on the 'pin

Here are some lyrics, I wrote at the weekend:

Grant, New Mexico, ain't no place to go...
When you got your mind on the road...
Pulling out of Nashville, Tennessee...

Keep your wheels straight, on that I-40,
Memphis headed and Lord I was,
Waiting on one of those two kings...


It ain't Johnny Cash.

Hell, it ain't even Willie Nelson.

But then I'm not getting their type of money.

It's in the dictionary, check it -> kerfuffle
posted by Christophe at 12.3.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home