A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, February 26, 2007

I nearly spent €275,000 yesterday...

Aye.

A quick fit of bubble. Nearly waded in and bought an apartment up in Bettystown yesterday, really liked the look of the place, it's half an hour away from the airport and beside the beach.

In the end, I just felt like I couldn't afford it but I could I suppose.

I was just surprised how much I actually liked the place, I was going up expecting to be disappointed.

But in the end - €275,000 just felt like too much for a 2 bed apartment.

I'm going to park this looking at gaffs for a while and try and build up some further cash reserves.

Although, that's kinda difficult when I'm in charge of organising Leon's stag and I'm going to have to chase €44 from 22 buggers (at the very least) between now and May!

We're going to Galway by the way. Lock up your buskers.
posted by Christophe at 26.2.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home