A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, February 15, 2007

What's another year...

Another full calendar year of my existence has passed off.

Another year of mortality.

27 will be remembered as the year when I offered my physical being to whatever cosmic forces are in charge of this celestial crapshoot and my gambit was spat out with the violent rejection of a child's first swig of loving alcohol.

Whether it was the skydiving over Lake Taupo, the bungy jump in Queenstown or the whitewater rafting (including the 7 metre drop over the waterfall) on the Kaituna river, all in adrenaline fuelled New Zealand, nothing took.

And thus, I'm here, tapping and typing away on a drab February morn in the wilds of North County Dublin, gazing at airport tarmac and the sharklike tail fins of jet propelled craft performing elliptic ballet for mysterious reasons.

I'm also listening to Death Cab for Cutie because the office is strangely vacant this am. So, it's all good.

I shan't be doing too much tonight.

But Saturday.

Ho ho. Come Saturday.

Rivers of alcohol I await you.

And you await me.
posted by Christophe at 15.2.07

2 Comments:

Happy birthday (I think)

15.2.07  

Happy Birthday!

16.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home