A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, February 5, 2007

I win. That means you lose.

Courtesy of my efforts on Phantom FM before Christmas (despite not winning rather bizarrely), I got sent this ->



























Currently retailing on komplett.ie for €229, the Nokia 5300 Music Xpress is a handy little machine that comes complete with radio, plays MP3s, camera and all the usual jazz and is a more than suitable replacement for my last snazzy phone which met a horrible end in Santiago de Chile last April.

You can't argue with facts.

I win.

That means you lose.
posted by Christophe at 5.2.07

2 Comments:

1) congratulations. Winning nice stuff is always good. Brightens the day.

2) thanks for the inbound :-)

3) There's a line in one of the Terry Pratchett books about how witches and cats don't fight to the death, they fight to the win, because then you have someone to lord it over in the end.

Is that you?

5.2.07  

Years ago.

As a small child playing monopoly with my brother, born out of sheer exasperation with something he was doing at the time, I uttered the phrase:

"I win. That mean's you lose."

It's become a kind of catchphrase in our family ever since.

5.2.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home