A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Runnin' on empty...

I remember I was driving around the Mojave Desert in lower California last May, just checking things out.

I was on the end of this long road trip and after seeing what the car could do on the open dirt road and taking in the sights, as much as they were, I got to seeing that the needle was creeping, creeping ever lower, till the point hit that the radius of my possible trajectory might not encompass the possibility of further gas and the possibility of further movement...

These days, I kinda feel like I did in that particular, anxious, moment.

I feel like I'm coasting towards some great unknown.

A veritable tsunami of some sort or other... It's either a physical reality constructed by other humans that's going to force my hand or some great welling of emotional self destruction that will rise up within me.

Either way.

Things are going to get sorted.

Real soon.

I've got that feeling.

I'm runnin' on empty.
posted by Christophe at 18.4.07

1 Comments:

You and I both, my dear.

18.4.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home