A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, April 3, 2008

PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

I can't really give a properly expressed, sober reaction to this news... Save that I nearly ran for the Champagne, it's bizarre that an event like this has given me such a lift and it's not a result in the Champions League...

Patrick Bartholomew Ahern has announced, for those who didn't catch it!, that he is leaving the top job on May 6th... I'm going to reserve realistic comment until that point, one of my old lecturers used to keep a bottle of whiskey in the drawer for the respective kicking of buckets of Thatcher and Reagan... In sincere terms, this is a similar watershed for myself... It's not vindication, lord no, it's just something I'll need to reflect on to put in proper perspective over the next few weeks...

Half the country still loves him and always will, half the country will always hate him and with what seems like good reason... I promise you a cogent rational analysis in the weeks to come, if only in tribute to my under-utilised political analysis qualifications...
posted by Christophe at 3.4.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home