A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Keep on rocking forever...

Yeah tomorrow, I'm going to throw the hammer down and put the pedal to metal, burn it up and hit the ferry to Roscoff in Brittany by five pm. I've got a heady eight days out of the office ahead, time to get a reality check...

I really like the open road, I don't get a chance to do it often because I've got a fifteen minute commute and Ireland's roads and traffic can't really conjure up the romanticism of the mid-west for example. There's a certain purity to it though and hopefully it'll act as the full blown mental laxative I'm aiming for...

But it probably won't, the mind will still be there, whirring away... Complicating and procrastinating as only it knows how...

Only one thing for it really...

posted by Christophe at 29.5.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home