A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Six random six meme...

Mmmm, taggage...

Here’s how it works:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about you in a blog post.
Tag six people in your post.
Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the taggee know your entry is up.

Random thing #1 - The first major gig I went to was The Beastie Boys in the RDS in 1995...






















Random thing #2 - The first CD I purchased with my pocket money was: Green Day - "Dookie"...






Random thing #3 - I fucked up my leaving certificate.

Random thing #4 - I used to have an eyebrow piercing and dyed red hair.






Random thing #5 - My favourite age was 19. I drank about ten pints of guinness on my birthday and became catatonic.






Random thing #6 - My favourite book is "Nausea" by Jean-Paul Sartre.

I'll tag Marcas (he needs the content), handily Jenna has already filled out 100+ of randomness and I guess I'll tag Lucy (although I'm mad at her for having the temerity to attempt a relationship) and I guess, I'll get lifewithouttoast in on the act, because Matt, Babs and Becca = three peeps and I'm done!

Yay!

posted by Christophe at 1.5.08

4 Comments:

I think I've already done this meme, or something very similar.

Sorry, I'll have to pass, and Becca is minding a sick babby, and Babs is in Australia, so you've lucked out on your "three for the price of one" idea!

2.5.08  

An attempt really is all it is, Christophe :) and don't worry, I'm still moving to The Fair City soon (maybe).

I might do this but I only know two people who still keep blogs in this day and age so I don't think it'll get passed anywhere! Us kids are all about the "Face Book" these days, you know x

2.5.08  

All I can do guys, is pass the pain on, as ever...

6.5.08  

Ooh I am so doing it, but I am robbing the random things cause I am in an internet cafe and can't afford the time to think of the random things, well maybe I will add some - shhh!!

8.5.08  

Post a Comment

<< Home