A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Erin Winters - MIA...









... that said, almost every day, someone will write a question about Erin Winters. Here's an exclusive for blog readers: that is a character who is never, ever, coming back. I have written why at length in Scary Go Round book 6 (in which she features prominently) so I guess you'll have to read it to discover my tedious thoughts on the matter.

Christophe said...

I'd bet anything she comes back now...


John A said...

I'll take that bet. The odds are 100/1 so just Paypal as much money to me as you want to wager and I'll pay out when she next appears in the comic.


Christophe said...

This could work. If I can find another bookie to hedge this off to, I'll come back to you...

I think this is how sub-prime in the states got started...

SGR
posted by Christophe at 9.4.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home