A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Recently...

I've scored some wins in the good news column.

I've procrastinated as per usual on a whole bunch of stuff.

And I've also not be keeping in touch with all the people I should be trying to keep in touch with at the very least.

I've got new wheels and insurance sorted out now though and once I get a new camera to replace my good camera that is somewhere in Nantes (probably taking photos of the burning bins in the place du commerce following Sarko's election), I might even let you guys see it.

Basically, it's a terrific improvement on the old Mazda and all in all, the crash has set me back to the tune of €5000, which is probably not a bad price for the upgrade in quality. I just got my mind made up for me.

Going to Manchester on Sunday to see the Reds lift the ninth title since I've been following them, hopefully, it'll be a draw with a couple of goals so my second club, West Ham Utd don't go down. Would sour the mood somewhat.

Then, we've got Galway later in the month for Leon's stag so I've got to get onto his little brother this afternoon to try and make sure arrangements are going swimmingly for that (they're not!!!).

June brings a trip to the Slovak Republic, Jennifer from California is dropping by so we might go west for a few days and I'll get to hear how I got on in that aptitude test for the job with the Department of Foreign Affairs.

I probably did ok on the tests but there's no way to tell how much of the brain I've fried over the past ten years since I passed the last set to really get a realistic read on it.

Catch you later...
posted by Christophe at 9.5.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home