A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Going to do something a bit silly syndrome...

Tony Hawks in his book: "Round Ireland with a Fridge", in which he literally hitchhiked around most of the circumference of Ireland in the company of a small fridge, rightly identfied the phenomenon known as going to do something a bit silly syndrome.

In the past, I fused this with one of my favourite quotes from the character played by the delectable Bridget Fonda - Janet Livermore, in the 1992 somewhat memorial to grunge culture, the movie: Singles.

The quote is thus:

"I'm 23. Remember how old 23 seemed when you were little? I mean, I thought people would be traveling in air locks and I would have five kids. (…) I think time's running out to do something bizarre. Somewhere around 25, bizarre becomes immature."
posted by Christophe at 12.9.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home