A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Carla Bruni vs Scarlett Johansson

Not really but I recently downlanded both their albums and the score is in Carla's favour, just at the minute but then again, I'm just hitting side 2 (in old skool) terms of young Scarlett's effort... We'll see...

Anyhoo, after France, I sojourned to Stockholm for a weekend and looked up Big Dave, alongside numerous of his other work colleagues, alot of money spent, alot of craic (not crack, in either sense) had... Then, alot of work stuff was kinda dealt with, spent most of this week in at 7:30 am, perhaps I'm taking all this lark too seriously but then again went and did some examens for a new job on Friday. Psychometric testing not being my forte, I ain't hopeful but in certain ways, it was an epiphany, this time last year, twould have been an unheralded disaster (and was), this year, I had kept plugging away thus that at a point when the Economy is going permanently south for the Winter, I'm in a fairly fortunate position, all will be revealed though, as I have yet to revel in my new post much.

I'll let you know how I get on, in a spiritual sense over the next few weeks.

Other than that, I've been mostly enjoying the Euros, tonight saw the marvelously talented Russians knock out the Dutch, Arshavin is a quality little player with a name that is rich in possibilities for mispronunciation next season, hopefully City or someone will take the plunge.

22nd June already, eh. Will check back in later...
posted by Christophe at 22.6.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home