A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pints of water may be the way forward...

So we went out for pints during the Russia vs Spain game and then was out for pints yesterday straight after work. There is the strong possibility that more pints are on the agenda later and tomorrow is the European Championships Final, which will require some more pints.

I've been on the Miller, the Guinness and most tragically of all, the Heino, hopefully tonight we will stop somewhere that has access to some Czech beer.

Next week, I'm due to meet my brother for pints on Tuesday, then I'm having my leaving do from my section in Work on Thursday (alot of pints there) and I still have to meet up with Garrett who was recently let go by his employer in the recession hitting home, we shall have to drink pints to fete that...

All in all, that's alot of pints...
posted by Christophe at 28.6.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home