A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, October 27, 2008

Ed'n'Ernie in Dunfanaghy...

Was going to start slagging my fellow blogging reprobates on my to read list about their inactivity when I noted, my content is similarly parlorous of late...

Anyway, offered 10k by an employer you don't like? That was Ed's beef, he's still telling the story in the wilds of Dunfanaghy in Co. Donegal... Unintelligibly, at low volume but he bought me a pint and that's the important thing...

As for Ernie, well he's a grand lad with a dead missus (of one year) and he bought me a Jameson after he came from playing the fiddle... A very dry, sardonic wit, that shone through the copious amount of alcohol he had taken...

Dunfanaghy is a good town.

Back to Donegal in the future, methinks...
posted by Christophe at 27.10.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home