A Complete Explanation Of Everything

Monday, July 23, 2007

Highway to the Dangerzone...

Hey.
Back from the wedding in London, things passed off suitably well and everybody seemed pleased.

There will be photos doubtless to beat the band.

I'm currently contemplating an acoustic reworking of the Giorgio Moroder classic: "Dangerzone" from Top Gun.

I'm getting excited about doing some proper writing and recording in the coming weeks seeing as I've put other areas of life on hold, might as well do something productive. Even if it is a pure vanity recording deal.

Hell, I've got to record the full album before I can start writing the book, eh.

So...

Out along the edges,
Always where I burn to be...

The further on the edge,
The hotter the intensity...

Highway to the Dangerzone...
Gonna take you right into the Dangerzone...

Highway to the Dangerzone...


Whatcha think??? I think it could work...
posted by Christophe at 23.7.07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home